40hr Vinyasa Teacher Training (PAC)
Professional Advancement Course (40 Hours)
Are you a yoga teacher? Are you looking for a training program that will enable you to add vinyasa or flow to your teaching portfolio?
Or are you an existing vinyasa teacher who is looking to immerse yourself in a week of practice and training to refresh or gain another perspective of vinyasa yoga?
Any seasoned practitioners who wish to develop a deeper understanding of vinyasa practice and the subtlety of the practice are also invited to this course.
The course will cover:-
- Key elements that differentiate a vinyasa class
- Challenges of teaching vinyasa flow and the tools to meet these challenges
- Creative sequencing, especially kramas, a beautiful way of taking a practice into peak poses, as well as a comparison of other sequencing methods
- Assisting techniques- hands on assist as an alternative way of supporting your students’ understanding, especially in a class that is flowing
- Cueing & developing vision, precision, sensitivity and multi points of awareness.
There will be practice labs every day to give you the opportunity to listen to teaching points from each other, as well as practice teaching in a flow, to ensure that you leave the week with the confidence to teach a flow class if you are not already.
Teachers or experienced practitioners (however, you are only allowed to teach to the general public if you already have an existing yoga teaching qualification)
A written summary of your teaching / practice experience and your goals, with regards to participating in this immersion.
Your commitment for 5 days in exchange for mine!
9am to 5pm, Friday 4th May to Tuesday 8th May 2018.
Tuition Fee £550
Early Bird Discount – £495 if you enrol before the 31st March 2018.
This is Julee, your expert Vinyasa Teacher Trainer!