26 Reasons to Try Hot 26!
Curious to learn more about our Hot 26 class? We asked Sam Edwards to tell us more about the benefits this class offers!
The Hot 26 class is inspired by the original hot Bikram Yoga method, which consists of a powerful 26 posture series practised for 60 or 90 minutes in a room heated to 40 degrees and 40% humidity. The 26 posture series is designed to warm the whole body, allowing students to work deeper into the muscles, tendons, joints, bones, glands, ligaments and organs while systematically moving fresh oxygenated blood to every part of the body. As a result you will build strength, flexibility, balance and an unparalleled feeling of mental and physical well-being and relaxation. Each posture builds upon the previous posture and prepares you for the next. This sequence can help to balance weight and improve muscle tone – vibrant good health, and a sense of well being will automatically follow!
This powerful class is designed for all levels, whether a first time student or an advanced practitioner.
Performing the same sequence each class ensures you will receive a safe and consistent experience, whether it is in your hometown of Guildford or while travelling the world.
Over time, you learn how to focus the mind and breathe allowing them to practice deeper while remaining calm and balanced.
Check out the 26 benefits my students have experienced for yourself!
- Improves quality of sleep
- Creates overall sense of well-being
- Stretches and tones muscles
- Relieves chronic pain
- Radiant glowing skin
- Lubricates joints
- Increased flexibility
- Brings the body back to balance
- Improves circulation
- Reduces stress
- Heals old injuries and regenerates scar tissue
- Improves heart function
- Expands capacity to breath fully and efficiently
- Increases energy and stamina
- Improves reproductive function
- Prevents repetitive use injury
- Better focus and discipline
- Suitable for all levels
- Watch your practice evolve as you perform the same exercises
- This ‘building block’ approach prepares your body for each exercise
- Beneficial for the lymphatic system
- Works all the main muscle groups
- You’re guided by a fabulous instructor!
Interested in trying Hot 26 for yourself? Click here to find this week’s schedule & book your place.