Spotlight on… Michelle Berrange
1. Why did you become a yoga teacher?
Yoga brought me immense health, freedom and happiness. I am totally inspired to share my experiences and help others to feel & find it for themselves.
2. What is your favourite pose?
Supta Virasana & Shoulder Stand
3. Which classes do you teach at RHY?
Yin or Red Hot.
4. How long have you been an instructor?
5. What is your go to snack after your practise?
Mmmmmmm…. Either home made date balls , salted nuts or fresh coconuts if somewhere tropical.
6. How do you motivate yourself to get on your mat?
Ah that’s easy – No need, it happens all on its own. My mind & body know how important it is to ‘tune’ myself for the day ahead.
7. Top tip for Downward Dog?
Downward Dog is a powerful forward bend so it’s vital to keep the abdomen relaxed. Correct foundation in the hands and right direction of movement in the heels moving backwards.
8. What would your advice be to beginners?
Yoga is far more than a physical practice – but a magnificent tool & ingredient to bring balance & supreme health to every day life. Life becomes effortless & enjoyable the more you invite harmony into it – Laws of Nature!
9. What else do you do in your spare time?
Hang upside down, observe people and sun bathe!
10. Where is your favourite travel destination?
Michelle is back with us in March and April for the following events. Click the event below to find out more and sign up: