5 Reasons to study First Aid with Mike Bond this October
by Red Hot Yoga
- Mike is a registered nurse who has taught First Aid for most of his 40-year career.
- Mike was a National Trainer with the British Army, a regional trainer for the Prison Service and at present teaches for his local Primary Care Trust.
- He regularly teaches Anatomy and Physiology on the British Wheel of Yoga Diploma course and has practised yoga for 15 years.
- His First Aid days are based on fun and experiential learning, his aim is to link First Aid to anatomy and physiology resulting in an understanding of why First Aid emergencies happen and how to react to them professionally.
- His course is a 3 year certificated course that looks at “First Aid in the Workplace”. The cost includes all handouts, a First Aid booklet and an Appointed Person First Aid qualification certificate (3 years validity)
Mike will be teaching his popular First Aid in the Workplace course at Red Hot Yoga this Wednesday 5th October – click here to book your space.