Greek Mezze Board
by Heather Earl
My kids have decided Greek food is back on the menu. This Make it Your Way Greek Mezze Board is a great way to use up leftover Veg. You can make Hummus and Tzatziki or buy good quality ready made versions. Greece and Italy are so close I often get confused and toss in some Italian Wine, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Italian Olives and Roasted Garlic to this board.
GREEK MEZZE BOARD
- Leftover Grilled Vegetables
- Leftover Grilled Greek Chicken
- Fresh or Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Toasted Pita Bread
- Baba ghanoush
- Sliced Peppers/Carrots/Cucumbers
- Grilled Halloumi or Feta
- Olive Oil and Balsamic Vinegar
- Marinated Olives
Find more of Heather’s yummy recipes on her blog Healthy Mama Cooks.